Deciding Where to Send Your Child for School or Church as Joint Custody Parents

A vital process of joint legal custody is deciding where to send your child for school or church as joint custody parents. If you and your ex-spouse agree what school your child should attend, you can simply enroll the child in the agreed upon school without any involvement from the court. But, If you and [...]

fotex2023-12-11T17:19:11-08:00June 27th, 2016|Child custody and visitation, Co-parenting divorce, Divorce|

What to Do If Child Protective Services Is Called

No parent wants to find that the person knocking on their door is an investigator from California’s Child Protective Services. Child Protective Services (“CPS”) is a department within the California Department of Social Services that is charged with preventing and addressing child abuse and neglect throughout California. The role of the department is to investigate [...]

Go to Top