She also managed multiple dissolution cases from start to finish and handled post-judgment support and custody modifications.
Jessica is extremely dedicated to her clients and understands every case and every family is different. She tailors her approach to meet the needs of each individual client and their family. Jessica’s main goal is to help families transition during what is likely one of the toughest situations a family will ever experience.
When not practicing law, Jessica enjoys wine tasting and trying new breweries with her corgi, Sadie, and her husband. She loves trying new restaurants and foods, spending time outside, and enjoying a good book.
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- B.A. in Journalism, California State University, Long Beach
Professional Associations & Accolades:
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni Association
- BNI: Business Networking International
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
Areas of Focus
When you need a family law attorney, Jessica Pederson can help you with a specifically tailored, comprehensive resolution to your case. Areas of focus include: