Jennifer is an attorney serving families in the San Diego area with divorce, child custody and visitation, paternity, asset and property division, and other family law issues.
Jennifer Duren is an Associate Attorney with JWB Family Law. Her college internship for the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office Protection Order Advocacy Program in Seattle, Washington, inspired her to attend law school—and ultimately pursue a career in family law.
Jennifer chose family law because she believes there are few careers that allow you to be an advocate in such an intimate time in client’s lives. She hopes to make a positive difference in the lives of families going through difficult divorce and custody issues.
Jennifer graduated from California Western School of Law with a concentration in Child, Family and Elder Law.
- California, 2018
- J.D., California Western School of Law; Child, Family, and Elder Law Concentration, with honors
- B.A. in Sociology, Willamette University
Professional Associations & Accolades
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association
- California Western School of Law Alumni Association
- BNI: Business Networking International
Areas of Focus
When you need a family law attorney, Jennifer Duren can help you with a specifically tailored, comprehensive resolution to your case. Areas of focus include:
- Characterization of separate property
- Characterization of community property
- Valuation of property