Family Law Resources
When it comes to the family, divorce isn’t the only legal issue. There are many other concerns and questions. Whether you’re navigating the law related to spousal support or wondering whether you need a prenuptial agreement, JWB Family Law covers all the bases and offers family law resources.
“Jane has been my rock…She is firm and knowledgeable. She is great at client management and helped me stay focused throughout ongoing disagreements with my ex.” ~ Linda M., San Diego
- How Will the New Tax Law Impact Exemptions & Credits?
- Answering Your Questions About the New Tax Law and Spousal Support
- How to Change Spousal Support or Alimony in a San Diego Divorce
- What Is the Difference Between Temporary and Permanent Spousal Support?
- Change in Income Could Mean a Modification of Support
- When Can Spousal Support Be Changed?
- What to Do if You Can’t Afford Your Spousal Support
- Can You Record Your Spouse to Show Harassment?
- Understanding the Facts About Temporary Restraining Orders
- If I Fear For My Safety Can I Get an Ex Parte Restraining Order?
- Restraining Orders 101: What You Need to Know
- Divorce Restraining Orders & Proving Your Spouse is a Danger
Other Family Law Issues
- What Is a Postnuptial Agreement?
- When Do You Need a Prenuptial Agreement?
- What Will the New Code of Ethics Mean for a San Diego Attorney?
- Defining Visitation Right When it Comes to Stepchildren
- When it Comes to Custody Rights, Does the Woman Always Win?
- Determining Child Custody and Visitation: How to Show the Kids Belong With You
- JWB Family Law Featured in the Journal for SDCBA
- The Steps to Establishing Paternity Rights as a Father
- Child Welfare Services: How to Create a Safety Plan for Your Family
- Domestic Violence and Children
- Custody Rights: Prepare for Mediation with Family Court Services
- How to Legally Obtain a Paternity Test
- What is Family Court Services Mediation and Do I Have to Attend It?
- How Do I Change My Family Court Order and When Should I Do It?
- JWB Family Law Continues to Serve Clients During COVID-19
- Custody and Successful Co-Parenting During the Pandemic
- How to Deal With Domestic Violence During COVID-19