Family Law Resources
When it comes to the family, divorce isn’t the only legal issue. There are many other concerns and questions. Whether you’re navigating the law related to spousal support or wondering whether you need a prenuptial agreement, JWB Family Law covers all the bases and offers family law resources.
“Jane has been my rock…She is firm and knowledgeable. She is great at client management and helped me stay focused throughout ongoing disagreements with my ex.” ~ Linda M., San Diego
- How Will the New Tax Law Impact Exemptions & Credits?
- Answering Your Questions About the New Tax Law and Spousal Support
- How to Change Spousal Support or Alimony in a San Diego Divorce
- What Is the Difference Between Temporary and Permanent Spousal Support?
- Change in Income Could Mean a Modification of Support
- When Can Spousal Support Be Changed?
- Can You Record Your Spouse to Show Harassment?
- Understanding the Facts About Temporary Restraining Orders
- If I Fear For My Safety Can I Get an Ex Parte Restraining Order?