When you’re faced with going through a divorce, your mind is filled with questions. You may not know where to begin, and you probably wonder how divorce will impact your life on many levels.
With JWB Family Law, you’re in good hands. We have the specialized expertise you need to help navigate every challenge ahead.
“Going through a divorce is not easy for anyone…You always had my best interests in mind, understood all of my concerns, and most importantly you provided me with the best legal representation that I could have hoped for.” ~ Dr. M.P., San Diego
Where to Begin
- Does It Matter Who Files First in a San Diego Divorce?
- What to Do Before You File for Divorce
- New Year’s Resolutions for Separating Spouses to Ensure a Smooth and Efficient Transition
- Why Friends Don’t Let Friends Give Legal Advice
- California Grounds for Divorce and Residency Requirements
- If a Spouse Lives Out of State, Is a San Diego Divorce Possible?
- Steps to Divorce—How to Legally Change Your Name
- Steps to Divorce––What to Do If You’ve Been Filed Against
The Financial Side of Divorce
- About the Ring…Who Gets It in a Divorce?
- How Will the New Tax Law Impact Exemptions & Credits?
- Dividing a Business in Your Divorce in San Diego County
- Can Family Law Attorneys in San Diego Help Me Keep My Home?
- A Brief Intro to Divorcing & Filing Your Taxes
- Going Through a Divorce and Avoiding Financial Pitfalls During the Holiday Season
- Who Gets the Pets in a San Diego Divorce?
- I’m Getting a Divorce. What Happens to My Health Insurance?