Child Custody & Child Support Resources
You’re going through the divorce, but your kids are, too. When there are kids involved, there are special concerns.
Whether you need help with child custody issues or child support resources after a divorce or you’re just getting started, JWB Family Law puts you—and your family—first.
“Jane is great. She is always straight to the point. She made sure I understood everything that was going on…She cared for me and also for my family.” ~ Andres A., Chula Vista
Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Custody: What You Should Know About Custody and Visitation Evaluations
- When It Comes to Custody Rights, Does the Woman Always Win?
- Is Sole Legal Custody Right in Your San Diego Divorce?
- Visitation Rights in California: What Are Your Kids Doing This Summer
- How Joint Custody Parents Decide Where to Send Their Child for School or Church
- Regaining Custody of Your Child When One Party Moves Away Without a Motion
- Third Party Visitation Rights in California
- Back to the Basics – Child Custody Modification
- Child Custody Issues: Navigating Social Media
- Co-parenting Tips: How to Make Decisions Together
- Navigating Custody Arrangements During the Holiday Season
- When Can I Ask for a Modification of a Child Support Order?
- After the Divorce: When Your Ex-spouse Claims Your Child on a Tax Return
- Change in Income Could Mean a Modification of Support
- Unpaid Child Support: Understanding Wage Garnishment